Geplaatst op 11 October 2019.
“The health of your blood is crucial to the health of your body, as your blood is what transports nutrients, oxygen, hormones, and crucial parts of your immune system. I think it is essential to look after your circulatory system as best you can.”. See also here.
- Intranasal light therapy literally stimulates the blood capillaries in the nasal cavity is a very non-invasive method to introduce therapeutic light energy into the human body through the blood.
- This form of nonionizing radiation on biological systems offers health and medical benefits including effects on cognitive performance, fighting free radicals, and more.
- Mitochondria are the key to photo-biomodulation. Mitochondria have a substance called cytochrome c oxidase that can absorb red and NIR light, converting the photonic energy into a form of biological energy called adenosine triphosphate or “ATP.” Cytochrome c oxidase is commonly accepted as a photo acceptor that catalyzes cellular level activity when red to near-infrared red light hit the cells.
- When monochromatic photons of low intensity irradiate blood, the flexibility of red blood cells improves. They separate from each other and can thus receive oxygen across their entire surface area.
- Now it is easy to use light to activate the healing properties of the blood. One just clips the applicator in the nose and infrared laser light is applied to the passing blood. Dangerous medical equipment has now been replaced by a little nasal applicator that does not do anything more aggressive than spraying coherent infrared laser light into the blood as it passes by the vessels in the nose.
- The laser beam footprint targets the nasal cavity, which is rich in blood capillaries. The device parameters have been derived from researching clinical studies on low level light therapy over the last few decades.
- It is the quality of Blood circulating through our systems that helps give us vitality, focus and more.
- When Blood is abundant we feel alive, nourished and well connected. Blood does more than run through our veins and oxygenate cells. It ensures we have nourishment and moisture for the entire body. Blood keeps our tendons, skin and hair healthy, strong and flexible. It lubricates joints and allows for smooth movement. Blood also nourishes the mind and is considered the material basis for mental activity. Strong Blood ensures good sleep and helps us wake feeling rested
- Laser energy at 650 nanometers is arguably the most effective for irradiation of blood and the vascular wall. Photons at this wavelength are absorbed by oxygen, improve microcirculation, can change the viscosity of the blood and affect vascular endothelium.
- The treatment, using photons of infrared wavelength improves the rheological characteristics of the blood and microcirculation; with normalization of parameters of hormonal, immune, reproductive and many other systems.
- Intranasal Laser Therapy improves the viscosity of blood and profile of lipids thus the treatment is associated with improvements in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases via improvements of the rheological properties of blood. Under laser blood irradiation, anti-inflammatory effects were observed that improved the immunologic activity of the blood.
Laeq; The Leading innovator of photobiomodulation / low level laser