Geplaatst op 22 January 2018.
Diabetes type 2 is a tremendously fast growing disease. This is attributed to higher levels of urbanization, aging, lifestyle (including obesity), insuffcient physical activity and higher intake of unhealthy food.
Recently, the International Diabetes Federation has presented new facts:
- 1 in 11 adults has diabetes (425 million)
- 12% of global health expenditure is spent on diabetes ($ 727 billion)
- Three quarters of people with diabetes live in low and middle income countries
- Two-thirds of people with diabetes live in urban areas (279 million)
- 1 in 2 adults with diabetes is undiagnosed (212 million)
- 1 in 6 births is affected by hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
- Three-quarters of people with diabetes are working age (327 million)
- Almost 50% of the people that because or diabetes are <60!
- 586,000 children and adolescents have type 1 diabetes
- 4.0 million deaths globally are attributable to diabetes
This is shocking! It is not only the diabetes but also the additional complaints that play a role: Eyes, Feet, Nerves, Heart and vessels, Stomach and intestines, Kidneys, Brain, Fatigue, Sexuality, Depression, Skin and others.
The IDF points to “patient – self management” as an important part of successful approach to diabetes. Laeq is extremely suitable for that! Do you have diabetes? Then you can delay complications with Laeq. But even if you want to improve your blood levels in a natural way, the Laeq is suitable. Avoid injecting insulin in addition to medication? That is also possible.