Geplaatst op 30 juni 2017.
Bijgaand een prachtig artikel over Low level laser therapie op de Laeq Health manier, gepubliceerd door Dr. Stengler. Een arts die regelmatig verschijnt op FOX, CBS, NBC en ook gepubliceerd heeft over photobiomodulatie. Het artikel is afkomstig uit Health Revelations.
Zijn conclusies komen volledig overeen met onze conclusies, de wetenschappelijke studies die we gebruiken en natuurlijk onze gebruikerservaringen:
- Light therapies have a long historie of success.
- There is a lot of scientific evidence.
- The use of lasers for blood irradiation is an accepted treatment by doctors around the world.
- This is a highly effective and inexpensive therapy.
- Intranasal Laser Therapy has several different mechanisms of action. First it stimulates the energy warehouses of your cells to produce more energy in the form of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate).
- The increased energy output leads to improved cellular healing. It reduces inflammation and improves immune system response allowing your body to make tissue repairs and to regen- erate blood capillaries.
- Intranasal Laser Therapy reduces the clumping of red blood cells so that there’s less shearing force on the blood vessel walls. is means less damage to the blood vessel walls and potentially less plaque and clot formation. It also means that oxy- gen and nutrients are delivered more effciently to your cells while cellular waste products are disposed of more effciently as well.
- Intranasal Laser Therapy also stimulates the tempo- rary production of a reactive oxygen species, also known as a free radicals. Your immune system actually utitilizes free radicals to destroy harmful invaders and cancer cells. When ILT stimulates free radicals it signals your immune system to respond and heightens its benefcial activity.
- Blood ow is increased to distressed tissues triggering cell DNA (genetic code) to repair.
- For Asthma and allergies.
- For improving blood pressure and viscosity.
- It also helps those recovering from chemotherapy and radiation by improving their immunity and cellular energy production.
- Cancer can be fought using ILT to improve the immune response. It can also help reduce the pain and fatigue associated with cancer.
- Elevated cholesterol can be treated.
- ILT also benefit those suffering from chronic fatigue as well as athletes who want to improve their perfor- mance recovery.
- Exercise recovery can be improved. Post exercise fatigue and pain can be reversed using ILT. The therapy helps improve blood ow, reduce inflammation, and boost neurological function.
- Elevated levels of melatonin (the sleep hormone).
- Post-stroke recovery can be improved.
- In addition, brain scans (SPECT) have shown that ILT improves brain blood flow.
Voor de liefhebbers, binnenkort zullen wij een pagina op onze site zetten over alle wetenschappelijke onderzoeken waarop onze behandelmethode is gebaseerd.